It is often hard to know where to report issues in the park. While we at FOHP try to forward on any issues we are aware of, it is really useful and important to have park users report these issues themselves.

It helps the Council or Police to build an accurate picture of the issues facing park users.

Below, you can find information about who and where to report common park issues.

Reporting to the Council

Report a general problem with the park to the Council:

Or give them a call on: 01202 265265

Council “Out of Hours” team: 0800 506050
Use this to report maintenance issues that need immediate attention or are dangerous, outside of normal office hours.

Reporting to the police

Police non-emergency number: 101
Please do report vandalism, threatening or intimidating behaviour (after the fact) – even if the police cannot help, it gives them a picture of the issues facing park users and that is useful.

Police non-emergency email: you can now use email to report to 101. They get back to you in a couple of hours – it’s quick and convieniant.

Use 101 to…

  • to give the police information about crime in your area
  • to speak to the police about a police related enquiry
  • if your car has been stolen
  • if your property has been damaged
  • if you suspect drug use or dealing in your local area
  • to report a minor traffic accident

Police emergency: 999
If a crime is in progress or life is in danger, then call the emergency number.